I kept getting these notification from ESET Internet Security regarding my expired free trial even after I uninstalled it

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

I kept getting these notification from ESET Internet Security regarding my expired free trial even after I uninstalled it. What should I do? I resides in Thailand and getting this software built-in on my laptop (Asus TUF 505DV).

• Administrators

If you are still getting notifications then you didn't uninstall ESET. First try uninstalling ESET by standard means. Failing this, run the ESET Uninstall tool in safe mode.

Should you still get the notifications, post a screen shot of them as they most likely would not come from ESET.

• Administrators
  • Solution

This message appears when you have an old version of ESET installed which is not compatible with Windows 10, upgrade the OS and then ESET won't start because of compatibility issues. That said, it could not be a trial version of v14 which was installed and caused this notification.

Please launch the system scheduler and find a task which triggers upgrade.exe and delete it.