U/P for ESET NOD32 Linux

Go to solution Solved by foneil,

Hello,

as a lot of other users, I purchased a license for ESET Internet Security.

I would like to use ESET on my Linux Device as well, is it possible that you send me my username and password?

Thank you!

• Administrators

I will send you your U/P via a private message momentarily.

Please note that with other than ESET NOD32 AV for Linux  desktop license, you will be able to use only the legacy version of the product until it's discontinued next year. Only holders of the ESET NOD32 AV for Linux desktop license will be able to use the next generation product afterwards. You will still be able to use the license for the appropriate Windows products though.

Hello Marcos,

thank you very much!

Just for my understanding: Will there be a possibility to purchase the "new" version of ESET for Linux after the legacy version is discontinued? Or will there be no Linux version for ESET anymore which can be purchased next year?

• Most Valued Members
18 hours ago, Nik912 said:

Hello Marcos,

thank you very much!

Just for my understanding: Will there be a possibility to purchase the "new" version of ESET for Linux after the legacy version is discontinued? Or will there be no Linux version for ESET anymore which can be purchased next year?

If I am not mistaken , the v4 version will be replaced by a version that is based on the ESET Endpoint Linux 8

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Nightowl said:

If I am not mistaken , the v4 version will be replaced by a version that is based on the ESET Endpoint Linux 8

Yes but only existing holders of a NOD32 AV for Linux desktop will be eligible to get it. That said, it won't be possible to use an EAV/EIS/ESSP for Windows license for activation.

• ESET Moderators
  • Solution

This ESET KB article has the details about this https://support.eset.com/en/KB7911, and we'll be updating this article soon with further info/instructions for the different user scenarios eligible (or not) to switch to the replacement product.