User mail going to spam folder(After whitelisting aswell)

Berventx

Hello,

A lot of users are receiving some of the mails they need in the spam folder. This is not a issue alone but when the user whitelists the address it keeps getting received in the spam folder! Is there a way to stop this from happening? 
What policy settings should be changed?

Thanks in advance

Whitelist non functional.jpg

• Administrators

If you temporarily disable ESET antispam are those emails received in Inbox or in the spam folder? The thing is it could be the Outlook antispam filter that moves the emails to the spam folder.

On 6/30/2021 at 9:19 AM, Marcos said:

If you temporarily disable ESET antispam are those emails received in Inbox or in the spam folder? The thing is it could be the Outlook antispam filter that moves the emails to the spam folder.

I applied this but i don't think this is causing it. We recently upgraded our policy and i think since then everyone started to get more of their wanted mails in the SPAM. Is there by chance any setting in the mail protection part that could cause this(Beside putting the addresses on the whitelist)?

• Administrators

Please provide me with an example of an email that was incorrectly evaluated as spam in the eml or msg format.