Banking and payment protection

RobtJ

I have never found a way to add sites to the protected list. I have never found the protected list. It was coming up when I went to my bank site a month ago. Now it is not. I have spent several aggravating hours trying to find how to use the security program with totally useless direction. I did find something on YouTube. I get to the Banking & payment area with a drop down menu that has "configure" and "protected sites" grayed out. In the YouTube they have a place to add sites. In all the years I have had this program I have never seen this screen.

This has to be the most enormously frustrating program I have ever used. My computer repairman must be getting a cut on the sale as I find little to recommend in this product.

• Administrators

Normally if you have the setting Secure all browsers disabled (by default), if you open a bank website defined in ESET's internal list you will be offered an option to continue in a secure browser. If you were not asked, it could be that the particular website is not on the internal list. In such case you can report the bank site to ESET in order to be added. It could be that it's on the list for a reason, however.

You can add websites to your own list yourself here:

image.png