ESSP Password manger

Anyone have experience with this, also would appreciate your experience. I'm trying to decide between Eset's password manager or firefox's..

Thanks

God Bless!

• Most Valued Members
15 hours ago, Prayer1 said:

Anyone have experience with this, also would appreciate your experience. I'm trying to decide between Eset's password manager or firefox's..

Thanks

God Bless!

I believe they are both safe , but ESET would be more safer.

Normally malicious software will target Password Managers of Firefox and Chrome because normally that what everyone uses, ESET could be more protected against this type of attacks and more safer to use.

Edited by Nightowl

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 3:43 AM, Nightowl said:

I believe they are both safe , but ESET would be more safer.

Normally malicious software will target Password Managers of Firefox and Chrome because normally that what everyone uses, ESET could be more protected against this type of attacks and more safer to use.

So, it seems more like a mobile thing wit low ratings sadly why is that? Do they offer it on pc, I imagine so but I was VERY dissapointed in their encryption thing. I mean ya its still cool but I upgraded because they said: admin or moderator cant remember, new was thing coming out and my EiS was about to run out so I figured what the heck.. I do like it but I wouldn't of upgraded if I new this..  It's a good product.. Is there anyway I can move over all my passwords safely from firefox lockwise to Eset other then copy and past each one

• Most Valued Members
5 hours ago, Prayer1 said:

So, it seems more like a mobile thing wit low ratings sadly why is that? Do they offer it on pc, I imagine so but I was VERY dissapointed in their encryption thing. I mean ya its still cool but I upgraded because they said: admin or moderator cant remember, new was thing coming out and my EiS was about to run out so I figured what the heck.. I do like it but I wouldn't of upgraded if I new this..  It's a good product.. Is there anyway I can move over all my passwords safely from firefox lockwise to Eset other then copy and past each one

The new thing for essp hasn't been launched yet but is possibly coming in the next few months (not sure when). This will be exclusive to essp as in other lower versions will not have it

Edited by peteyt