Want to set disable when importing exclusions

Go to solution Solved by Ryo Nishimura,

• Solution

Hello,

I want to import exclusion rules, but I don't want all them to be enabled.
Checking the XML rules, I can't find any parameters that would enable/disable the exclusion rules, and they are all enabled upon import.

Could you tell me if there is an option to disable the exclusion rules on import?

Thank you.

image.thumb.png.d7e91025cd240e62aad9b8cb75041878.png

• Administrators

That's not possible as far as I know. Wouldn't it be an option to import exclusions and then disable or remove the ones you don't want? Do you import a lot of exclusions?

Hello Marcos,

Thank you for the answer.
Yes, I want to import a lot of exclusions. This is because I want to import the common exclusions that will be the basic part, and then customize and enable only the items I need. (considering the same approach as in v1.6)

In this case, I was concerned that if the exclusions were enabled out of the blue, it would cause an unexpected loss of security, so I asked if there was such a parameter in the XML rule.

• Administrators

What if you create a filter with the current last changed date, import the exclusions, immediately disable them all and gradually re-enable those you want to keep? Even if certain exclusions were applied during the short period, you can filter them, disable them and re-run rule evaluation.

Yes, if EEI does not allow the user to specify disable when importing exclusions, then I also think that approach you are presenting is the best one. For the time being, I would like to use this way to import and use exclusions.

Thank you.