Licensing ESET Mobile on Android

As I already have a Yearly Subscription for ESET Mobile Security & Antivirus (For Google Play) for my wife and 4 grandsons, and I bought one ESET MOBILE SECURITY for Android license for two devices, my OnePlus and one of my sons Huawei.

I have this second License Username, the License Key, and I can't figure out how to license my son's Huawei.

I start the App and it asks me for an email address. The License was purchased with my email address, it doesn't exist on my son's cell phone, and I don't want to create an account there with my address.

Can someone please tell me how to license the App? Thanks.

• Administrators

1, A Google Play license entitles you to use a license purchased for 1 device on 5 devices that use the same Google Play account. If the ESET license is registered with the same email address, ESET will activate automatically without the need to enter the license key manually.

2, If you have phones with different Google Play accounts or if the ESET license was purchased with a different email address than the Google Play account, you can enter the license in the main ESET menu -> License.

I can't get to the main ESET menu -> License to enter the license. I start the App and it immediately asks me to select an email address, or add an account.  You can see in this short video what happens:

On our other phones with version 5 devices, it's easy to access the Menu

Edited by angelo_lopes

• Administrators

During installation you can choose to connect EMS with your my.eset.com account. In such case you can select from licenses that you've added to my.eset.com.

Alternatively you can choose activation with a license key or skip this step and EMS will be activated automatically if your Google Play account email address matches your license registration email address. After installation you can access the main menu and enter another license key at any time, if necessary.

Screenshot_20210615-073406_ESET Mobile Security.jpg

It doesn't give me the possibility to connect EMS with my my.eset.com account, nor choose activation with a license key.

I made another short movie where you can see the downloading the App, installing and running it. The first account that appears is not associated with the license. 

If I select Add account, it opens Google Services for me to create a new account on the smartphone.

354734252_Addaccount.thumb.jpg.cea633d4859df40408a9baf675daf7e0.jpg

Edited by angelo_lopes