Error Code: ACT.15

• Administrators

Unfortunately you have posted in the Quick questions forum not requiring registration. One of this forum rules reads:

4, Ask only simple questions. If you want to report an issue, inquire about your license, etc., create a forum account first. This forum is not intended for lengthy discussions.

Please sign up for our forum, re-post in the appropriate product forum and provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

• 2 months later...
Guest from_Russia_with_love

Hello world

I've got the same error code ACT.15 while trying to activate new license for Eset NOD32 Internet Security. Please help me

• Administrators
22 minutes ago, Guest from_Russia_with_love said:

I've got the same error code ACT.15 while trying to activate new license for Eset NOD32 Internet Security. Please help me

Please provide your public license ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

Guest from_Russia_with_love
On 9/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, Marcos said:

Good day! Here you are: 3AD-7J3-2TF.  This is the public ID for previous license. 

UP:  I've got the response from ESET support.  The reason of ACT.15 error code was that I have a renewal registration code, to activate it I need to go to the address: https://www.esetnod32.ru/activation/master/   (for non-russian users https://www.eset.com/int/support/activate/) When activating, I must also indicate the login (like EAV-xxxxxxxx) from the old license, you can view it in the antivirus program (if I have not reinstalled it) by pressing the Ctrl + U key combination and the license login will be indicated in the "Username" line.  

So, I've entered the purchased activation code from email, entered the user name EAV-XXXXXXXXXX, entered Name. Surname and email.  Than I've opened the anti-virus, clicked "Help and support", clicked "Use the purchased license key ” and entered the key, clicked Activate. Voila!  I've done it!

On 9/2/2021 at 10:15 PM, Marcos said: