Question about scheduler

I have log and maintenance to run every day at 10:00 am why is the next run time at 6:00 am should it not say next run time at 10:00am.

Here is a screenshot

EsetSchedule.PNG

My best guess is a bug with the Scheduler in regard to the below default setting for the task:

Eset_Scheduler.thumb.png.a255d6fca6ab87fd3814d784f88384bf.png

The Eset Scheduler has always been buggy. Change the setting to "At next scheduled time" and see if that resolves the issue. Note: if task is not run at scheduled time for some reason, it will not run till the next scheduled time.

9 minutes ago, Purpleroses said:

But I don't need to worry about that right and nothing is wrong on my end?

As long as the task runs once a day as far as I am concerned, it's immaterial when it actually runs.

• Most Valued Members

I presume if your not going to have the computer on at set times having run as soon as possible is probably best kept.

The reason that the task is at a different time is the PC probably wasn't on at the scheduled time. If you change it to do it at the next schedule time it may never do it if the computer is never one at that time 

I tried your suggestion Itman.  I set it for 4 pm and it ran and the next time it say for 12 pm tomorrow.  But it seems to be working . So I'm just going to leave it.  Thank you for the help