• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, MartinPe said:

Hi,

Is it safe to upgrade to Windows 21H1? Or should I wait? Saw that it is available for me in Windows Update. 

Still a relevant new update from Microsoft which will have some issues here and there , if your version is still supported and getting updates normally , I would prefer to wait a little bit before going to a new version because each new version introduces sometimes new problems , and when you delay the upgrade , you give time for other people to test and microsoft to fix.

But if you are asking about ESET compatibility , I believe there is no problem and it works normally.

Edited by Nightowl

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, MartinPe said:

Hi,

Is it safe to upgrade to Windows 21H1? Or should I wait? Saw that it is available for me in Windows Update. 

I've not encountered any issues windows or eset wise myself but as Nightowl mentioned there's always a risk of bugs with new big Windows updates

• Most Valued Members

since 21H1 is based on the v2004 that was released last year, Eset products are compatible. i've also updated to this version and haven't faced any issues, after all it's a relatively minor update. the major update will be released later this Fall.
if you like, you can wait until the June updates are released and then install it.