Change license doesn't allow me to enter new license

I wanted to upgrade my Internet Security one license to multi device license.  Original license and new license purchased through Micro Center.  When I got to help and support and change license per the instructions, it doesn't ask for the new license key.  It just says activating but there is no change.

Anyone know what I need to do.

Thanks

In reference to past forum postings, any MicroCenter Eset license issues need to be directly resolved by them. Contact MicroCenter tech support directly for assistance on this issue.

Yes I have been having same problem : orginal ESET program was purchased from Micro Center and now my recent

purchase from ESET (estore) ...Unsure if I have downloaded and activated my newly purchased product and get a security

ALERT saying "Webcam protection is not fuctional"...I am a computer illiterate and need HELP!!!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, BalletLes said:

ALERT saying "Webcam protection is not fuctional"...I am a computer illiterate and need HELP!!!

If everything else works, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.