License Issues

Go to solution Solved by SCR,

• Most Valued Members

My Eset shows I have two licenses, 2 devices under under EIS. It claims that I am using three devices, I am not. Then there is the mystery 3 device license for Eset Premium which I never purchased. I just added my new desktop which should not have put me over as I removed one from my EIS license. It's the first time I've been to MYEsit since 2019 so I have no idea how long it's been that way.

I can't figure this out. Help would be appreciated

• Administrators

The ESSP license is a beta license that you most likely asked for, e.g. in our Insider preview forum.

As for the devices, the EIS license was activated on these:

image.png

You can choose to Disconnect the desired device where EIS is no longer installed:

image.png

• Most Valued Members

Thanks Marcos. I'm getting old and forgot about the beta testing.

I removed the last device shown in your response. It's still showing as over used but I suppose that will get caught up.

The only other thing I see is that the first device is being used ion  daily basis yet is shown as not active. The second device is my new desk top. If this is not an issues then I will mark this topic closed.  I appreciate your help.

• Most Valued Members
  • Solution

I just checked and all caught up in My Eset so all is OK thanks for you prompt reply.