HTML/ScrInject.B trojan but No issue in website

I am unable to access our institutional website  while it is clean as reported by website maintenance committee of our institution. only eset user facing the same problem. https://cutm.icloudems.com/corecampus/admin/admin_index1.php , https://cutm.icloudems.com/corecampus/admin/grades/addingmarks_pa.php .

Please resolve the issue because  this website is our routine job. regularly we have to access 

After i logged in into it this showing that 

Threat found
  This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
  Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan

Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe.

Untitled.thumb.png.259fe747df5688a11a009c2c9fd7896f.png

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

Please remove the references to hostingcloud.racing.

can you please guide how to remove the references to hostingcloud.racing. in eset internet security 14.1.20.0

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, bioshantanu said:

can you please guide how to remove the references to hostingcloud.racing. in eset internet security 14.1.20.0

Edit the files on your website and remove the references. Also update the sw and plug-ins besides taking other measures to prevent re-infection.

35 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Edit the files on your website and remove the references. Also update the sw and plug-ins besides taking other measures to prevent re-infection.

I AM NOT A COMPUTER EXPERT CAN YOU SAY THE STEPS TO DO IT

• Most Valued Members
42 minutes ago, bioshantanu said:

I AM NOT A COMPUTER EXPERT CAN YOU SAY THE STEPS TO DO IT

image.png.d1858db6d4c6fb7519fc3afdbb8a1ac3.png

In this file there should be a code that links to a JS file somewhere.

I might be mistaken it might not be redirection to JS link because the detection doesn't have a JS/ , it's HTML , but somewhere inside your code there is a redirection code to a malicious place.

Edited by Nightowl

Note: It is not Eset's responsibility to help web site owners remove malware from their web sites. Recently, @Marcos has far exceeded what is required as an Eset moderator in assisting web site owners identify malware on their web sites.

• Administrators

There must be somebody responsible for the content and maintenance of the website. Please contact them to get the issue sorted.