HTTP protocol checking blocks Arris modem pages

For anyone else does HTTP protocol checking cause the modem admin page to fail for anyone else.  Have to leave it unchecked if I want to view it (with it on it will partly load in about 1 in 1000 tries).  Last 3 or 4 versions of Cyber Security.

18 hours ago, Marcos said:

Please collect logs as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb3404 and open a support ticket with your local ESET distributor.

I opened a ticked almost a week ago but have not heard back, posted here to see if it was happening to anyone else also.

Edited by Chas4

• Administrators
Just now, Chas4 said:

I opened a ticked a week or so ago but have not heard back, posted here to see if it was happening to anyone else also.

I assume that you contacted ESET, LLC in the US. Please provide me with the ticket number so that I can inquire about the status of the ticket.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

I assume that you contacted ESET, LLC in the US. Please provide me with the ticket number so that I can inquire about the status of the ticket.

I got a replication of it in the ESET log collector will see if the logs are again to big to send via email

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Chas4 said:

Strange I can't edit my last post to note that the logs are to big for email (just over 40MB)

Customer care should provide you with instructions how to supply the logs to them. I've got in touch with a colleague from the US to make sure you ticket is handled properly and in a timely manner.

Just now, Marcos said:

Customer care should provide you with instructions how to supply the logs to them. I'll contact ESET, LLC to find out the status of your ticket.

Thanks, I usually have to wait about a week for them to respond and provide the cloud link they use (also I shared it via a cloud link in my email reply back)

I got it sent to them.

I also posted here as I think others might be having the same bug if they are trying to get to the modem internal webpage.

• Marcos unlocked this topic
  • Marcos unlocked and featured this topic