Reference to kb 332 again

With version 14.1.20, the issue about limited cloud connectivity comes up again, referencing to kb 332 and port 53535. What is the best way to get rid of this message?

The user has been running the software for quite some time now without problems and uses no other firewall that might limit connections.

I hope @Marcoswill be the savior again :)

Thanks in advance, 

Dennis

• Administrators

Currently you should get this option after switching to the pre-release update channel:

image.png

Note that with EPNS communication not being possible some operations that require communication from ESET's servers may take hours instead of being performed virtually instantly.

Not allowing communication on port 53535 also negatively affects resolution of Parental Control categories.

now i select Pre-release update from Advanced setup>UPDATE

after full download update and set i dont find "The ESET Push Notification Service server cannot be reached"

How long does it take for this update to be released?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Rose said:

How long does it take for this update to be released?

Make sure that you didn't overlook it in the application statuses setup.

The module was already released on the pre-release update channel. Modules on the pre-release channel have been thoroughly tested, it's not a kind of beta version of modules that you receive. It's just that you receive update module among the first.