False Positive - Please Do-Recheck..

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello good evening

My website: hxxp://s0ft4pc.com

My website doesn't have any malicious link. please do re-check.. and fix the issue asap... as i didnot find any malware or anything which hurt the visitor computer..

Virustotal report: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9889a31352e24f934a8bd0f0c1694f2755d2d7fac2b343ff7e6160df19f30ccc/detection

Thank you and regards

• Marcos changed the title to False Positive - Please Do-Recheck..
  • Most Valued Members

using a program to download the website locally and assuming the detection is correct, your site might be infected with a trojan or somehow it's embedded in the "index.html"

index.html - HTML/Refresh.BC trojan

you might wanna scan your site or the server where it's stored to check for infections,

Edited by shocked

• Administrators

1, The website supposedly provides cracked versions of various commercial software. In the past it was malware there.

2, The download link leads to uploadrar.com which is full of ads, the user is redirected through several ad-related sites until this one is reached:

image.png

3, Even after disabling all protections and letting adware to run I was not able to download the desired file.

Hello

Another website is Karanpc.com and its also provide cracked versions..

can you please tell me what is the fix so that i can do anything which will remove the blocking ? please tell me

thankyou

8 hours ago, shocked said:

using a program to download the website locally and assuming the detection is correct, your site might be infected with a trojan or somehow it's embedded in the "index.html"

index.html - HTML/Refresh.BC trojan

you might wanna scan your site or the server where it's stored to check for infections,

I've contacted my hosting and they said to me that my website doesn't have any malware.. even the the scan report shows virus 0.

as i can see for index.html there is no file present in my website cpanel directory.

also i've checked the index.php and default.html both the files contains nothing like "HTML/Refresh.BC trojan" please help in this regard..

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, S0ft4PC said:

I've contacted my hosting and they said to me that my website doesn't have any malware.. even the the scan report shows virus 0.

as i can see for index.html there is no file present in my website cpanel directory.

also i've checked the index.php and default.html both the files contains nothing like "HTML/Refresh.BC trojan" please help in this regard..

A lot of cracked software will be flagged. Problem is you never know what a crack comes with and they are often used to sneak malware onto devices 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, S0ft4PC said:

Another website is Karanpc.com and its also provide cracked versions..

In this case we were able to download files and they didn't turn out to be malicious. If it were able to download files from your websites and they wouldn't be malicious even if being cracks, most likely we wouldn't block it either.

13 minutes ago, Marcos said:

In this case we were able to download files and they didn't turn out to be malicious. If it were able to download files from your websites and they wouldn't be malicious even if being cracks, most likely we wouldn't block it either.

Ok..can i send an email for re-checking my website to ESET Team ?

so that they will re-check my website..?

59 minutes ago, peteyt said:

A lot of cracked software will be flagged. Problem is you never know what a crack comes with and they are often used to sneak malware onto devices 

Ok. can you please tell me how can i fix this up?

on virustotal page its shows ESET-Malware (How can i fix this?)

Report link: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9889a31352e24f934a8bd0f0c1694f2755d2d7fac2b343ff7e6160df19f30ccc/detection

• Administrators

I was unable to download files linked on your website for a check. Instead, I was redirected to various sites serving ads and JS/Adware.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I was unable to download files linked on your website for a check. Instead, I was redirected to various sites serving ads and JS/Adware.

from where you are downloading files? uploadrar.com??

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, S0ft4PC said:

Yes. That's where the links point to.

because of uploadrar.com my website is market as malicious ? on virustotal report?

Because my website doesnot have any type of malicious code or harmful javascripts..

an i also scanned my whole website but nothing comes up like viruses etc.

• Administrators
12 minutes ago, S0ft4PC said:

It is impossible to download files that you "offer". That is considered scam at least.

4 minutes ago, Marcos said:

It is impossible to download files that you "offer". That is considered scam at least.

No.. please follow this link to download files.

https://s0ft4pc.com/how-to-download/

Eevrything is mentioned "how to download files" maybe your clicking on the wrong link on uploadrar.com website.

• Administrators
  • Solution

This video explains it all. Also since this forum is not a means for disputing detections and url blocks, we'll draw this topic to a close.

soft4pc.gif

• Marcos locked this topic