ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS ubento tty1

hi guys

Is it possible to install on this model of Linux? Not a graphical server,this is core base linux server.

I send with remote deploy tools but the installation is not done.

• baran changed the title to ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS ubento tty1

hi marcos

how can i install agent on linux core base server?(ubuntu)

Because it is corebase, I can not put the executable file on the server!

How to install?

• ESET Staff

Hi baran,

could you please explain what does it mean corebase? you don't have access to it through ssh? and what about remote deploy you are mentioning, did it return why installation was not done?

Thanks

hi kurco

this server is not gui ,this command line .this server is on internet .

send agent live installer or esmc installer for linux to the server but no installation ,

I can not put the file on the server and do it through the installation terminal.

What way do you suggest to install?linux.PNG

• ESET Staff

Could you please clarify what product or package you are attempting to install? From description it seems you are trying to deploy ESET PROTECT Agent. If this is the case, there are various deployment methods available for Linux machines:

• Manual installation (see documentation)
  • Deployment using so called Live installers, which is actually a script that has to be delivered to machine and executed.
  • Remote deployment task: which will open SSH connection to target machine from our ESET PROTECT Server and deliver previously mentioned live installer for your.

There is unfortunately no support for Linux or macOS targets when using Remote Deployment Tool.
In case use of Live installer fails, please provide more details. In case it is not clear form console why deployment fails, please check also log file:

/var/log/eset/RemoteAdministrator/EraAgentInstaller.log

for more details.