This feature is not monitred by Windows Security (firewall)

I have a bunch of machines with that alert but when I check the policy that's configured for them, I don't see one that can ignore that specific one. Perhaps I missed it but can anyone help me locate it?

2021-05-12_14-29-17.thumb.jpg.53331f7cfd2d7eea303c8a5a654861fa.jpg

9 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I assume that applying this agent policy will cease the warning:

image.png

What category on the left hand side is that under? I tried searching for "firewall" and Operating System" but can't seem to find that section

• ESET Staff

Hello @pstoric You are not looking for the right product. This is under the "ESET Management Agent", who does take the status from the operating system. So you need to choose a different product in the drop down first. 

Strange. The previous step doesn't have that option. No drop-down menu to select diff products. It's basically Policy name, description, add tag. That's it.

I'm going to call ESET support today at some point so they can help me find it. I know what to look for at least now. 

• Administrators

In your screen shot you chose "Edit policy". However, you must create a new policy and this is when you can select the desired product that the policy will be applied to.