Is it possible to exclude a website that is being blocked ESET?

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hello,

I am trying to exclude a website (https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri). It is a website for testing what games your systems is able to run and it is not harmful so i am trying to exclude it in my ESET PROTECT console via a policy but it is not quite working. I put the url in the "URL ADDRESS MANAGEMENT" under allowed sites but it is still not working. Is it possible?  

Thanks in advance

Screenshot translation:

Found potentially unwanted content This webpage is on the list of websites with an unclear reputation for potentially unwanted content. Return to the previous page?

Schermafbeelding 2021-05-11 103639.jpg

• Administrators

System Requirements Lab is a PUA maker. If you think that the benefits of using a particular PUA  or unblocking a PUA address would outweigh possible risks, you can exclude the PUA from detection or add the url to the list of allowed addressed in the URL management setup in the advanced setup.

23 minutes ago, Marcos said:

System Requirements Lab is a PUA maker. If you think that the benefits of using a particular PUA  or unblocking a PUA address would outweigh possible risks, you can exclude the PUA from detection or add the url to the list of allowed addressed in the URL management setup in the advanced setup.

Do you mean this option?

1096996548_Schermafbeelding2021-05-11111447.jpg.b0759cc46f994d0f542282b7c5a39331.jpg

408472530_Schermafbeelding2021-05-11111507.jpg.b9ee43b7bbd075761f33070bf13d3371.jpg

Because i already put the link there without any result. 

22 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Did you put the following in the list?

*www.systemrequirementslab.com/*

I entered the url with the protocol included. Without it worked! Thank you very much Marcos.