I think my IP is blocked

Hello. I kind of get annoyed about this. I am living in a share house, I strongly think that someone from the house is blocking my internet. Before I tried to renew my IP address always but now I installed ESET. He also has ESET, I ask him nicely and does not want to say. He said he didn't lock my IP but I don't believe him. After I installed ESET I get this warnings.

Can some one tell me please if he used ESET or anything else to block my IP or why I get this Warnings ?

devicessss.pngblocksss.png

• Administrators

If the user doesn't have admin access to the router, he or she cannot block Internet access for you. Whether you or the user use ESET doesn't matter since you don't connect to the Internet through the user's computer.

But at some point I was getting messages about rules that blocks.. and also I can add rules in ESET as much as I see.. Anyway thank you for your answer.

Can you tell me why I am getting this messages please ?Also when I get this my internet speed is not even 1 MB. Now I don't get any warnings but my internet works perfect.

• Administrators

Normally you shouldn't be getting those notifications. It looks like you edited default rules and enabled the option to notify the user. Couldn't it be the case?

If you are experiencing network communication issues, does pausing the firewall make a difference so that it would make sense to check your logs and troubleshoot the issue further?

Yes, I enable notification on specific ones; the ones that I receive from the other laptops from the share house. As you can see in the above pic.

Now I do not need to pause it because it works fine but I'll try when I will get this notifications again. Is not happening always, just when my internet is very slow or don't have speed at all but still connected as I think, when I get my IP blocked.