All Network Protection non-functional - Ver: 14.1.20.0

OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version:                10.0.19041  Build 19041

ESET Forum.png

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

- under Help and support -> Details for technical support enable advanced logging
- reboot the machine
- disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

The file is quite large, so i uploaded it to the cloud:

and i just sent you a private message.

• Administrators

I've edited your post and removed the url since logs may contain sensitive data. If files are uploaded here, they are not available to other users, however, download links to logs or dumps should be sent via a private message.

I'll check the logs and keep you posted.

Edit: ok, the link is password protected so posting it here didn't pose a risk.

The link i posted does not directly access the file. Still requires a decryption key for the next process. 

• Administrators

Were the logs actually taken when network connection was non-functional? According to the ELC logs, all drivers are loaded and there is no record of any error in the event log nor in the system log.

Please provide a dump of ekrn created via Tools -> Diagnostics -> Create in the advanced setup when the protection status is red due to problems with network protection and provide fresh ELC logs.

3 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Apakah log benar-benar diambil saat koneksi jaringan tidak berfungsi?

The problem occurred last night and this afternoon after i turned on the computer as usual Network Protection was running normally, but Im sure there must be a problem. Last night i changed the firewall settings from automatic to interactive mode then restarted the computer and the problem with Network Protection appeared like the screenshot i posted earlier.

12 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please provide a dump of ekrn created via Tools -> Diagnostics -> Create in the advanced setup when the protection status is red due to problems with network protection and provide fresh ESET Log Collector logs.

on proses...

I repeated the setup as i did last night (changing firewall mode from automatic to interactive) and restarted the computer again, but everything went normally.

Some of the settings i did last night added the apps to the Rules list, but when saving the problem occurred and referred to this link: https://help.eset.com/eis/14/en-US/idh_advanced_settings_conflict_error.html

Is it possible because of that?

ESET Forum2.png