Firewall no permite usar navegadores (Firewall does not allow the use of browsers)

Saludos personal de ESET, tengo inconvenientes con el firewall de Eset Internet Security, al usarlo interactivo me permite bloquear y permitir solo lo que yo autorizo, sin embargo, el Firefox y Chrome estan habilitados para acceso al la red e internet, pero aún así no me permiten navegar y al desactivar el Firewall navego con normalidad.

Ya he restaurado las configuraciones, al principio navega bien, pero después de algunas reglas en el firewall vuelve a bloquearse.

Si conocen de algun proceso del que dependa comunicación los navegadores para acceder a internet les agradeceria me ayuden.

Machine translation:

I have problems with the Eset Internet Security firewall, when using it interactive it allows me to block and allow only what I authorize, however, Firefox and Chrome are enabled for network and internet access, but still not They allow me to browse and when I deactivate the Firewall I browse normally.

I have already restored the settings, at first it navigates fine, but after some rules in the firewall it crashes again.

If you know of any process that browsers depend on communication to access the internet, I would appreciate your help.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Firewall no permite usar navegadores (Firewall does not allow the use of browsers)
14 hours ago, MABS said:

Firefox and Chrome are enabled for network and internet access, but still not They allow me to browse and when I deactivate the Firewall I browse normally.

Do you use the HTTPS Everywhere add-on/extension in those browsers? Or alternatively, did you enable the equivalent like setting in FireFox or Chrome native settings? Eset doesn't support HTTPS everywhere connections.