Overused License / Lock license?

Ok so I recently got new phones and tried to install my Eset protection on my new devices and got a overused license error and also got some notifications lately about unusual login activity.  I have since changed my loqin password to my account and removed all the devices from the license that are not mine, but it's obvious my license info is out on the darkweb or something because almost as fast as I remove devices new ones are added.

So my question is this, if I have PAID FOR SEVEN devices on my license why does Eset allow more than SEVEN to use the license in the first place???  Why doesn't the system reject every attempt to use the license past 7 devices?

I can log in and remove the bogus devices every so often but wth do I have to?? Can the account/license be locked to prevent others from using the license?

• Administrators

No breached accounts were found for your email address. However, I've found your license key published on the Internet. Please contact ESET LLC that issued your license and ask to reset your license key and enforce deactivation of devices. You will get a new lic. key that you'll use to reactivate ESET.

I assume these are unauthorized persons who logged in to your my.eset.com account?

image.png

Did you log in to my.eset.com in more cities in the US? I've found 2 in the logs and only one login was from Atlanta which makes it suspicious but maybe you were there in April.

I did NOT log in to my account from anywhere accept Ohio, except that just now I was logged in via my phone and that connection showed as Lee's Summit somewhere other than Ohio where I am, the stupid cell towers for tmobile do that, show your connection as somewhere else. But the logins from other countries were definitely not me.  I would like to get a new license key for sure, how do I go about that??