Workstation Management Agent upgrade

Dashboard telling me to upgrade Management Agent on workstations from 7.2.1266 to 8.0.1238.   When I go into my previously set up task, it's not giving me the 8.0.1238 version as an option.  Only ESET Security Mgmt Center Server 7.2.2233 for Linux is an option.  My pc's are all Windows.  Any suggestions?

• Administrators

I assume that you haven't upgraded the ESMC server to ESET PROTECT yet, have you? That would explain why your are seeing ESMC 7.2 in the referenced server list.

Yes, I have upgraded the ESMC to ESET Protect 8.0.2225.  I'm wondering if that is the issue and why no Management Agent versions are available for me to choose.

• Administrators

You wrote "Only ESET Security Mgmt Center Server 7.2.2233 for Linux is an option" but then you wrote that you have already upgraded to ESET PROTECT.  So it's ok that the referenced server shows ESET PROTECT which you should select.

Dashboard is telling me to update workstation agent to 8.0.1238 on my windows pcs.  Only option to select is ESET Protect for Linux servers.  Guess I'll just open a ticket.

• Administrators

You should do the following:
1, Create an ESET PROTECT component upgrade task:

image.png

2, Select the referenced ESET PROTECT server:

image.png

image.png

3, Select targets and click Finish:

image.png