Your system is exposed to risk

Hi there in this past week ESET has came up a few times during using my computer saying your system is exposed to risk or maybe it is Windows?

When I click the notification it takes me to the license number page and so I put my license back in and it returns to normal which is weird.

gcdnxCr.png

nqdkLU9.png

1Q8BYyC.png

5u5KOKu.png

Can anyone shed some light on my issue or will I just blame the latest Windows update? Normally Windows update does cause issues but never with ESET before

• Administrators

If you are able to reproduce it when Windows is already started and you don't disable any of the protection modules, I'd recommend opening a support ticket with your local ESET distributor for further troubleshooting.

Thanks for replies, I'll try and capture more information when it does it next.

Not sure about my local ESET dist, I am a sole person I purchased this via Amazon last year but looking into it tonight the seller wasn't ESET and another third party seller on Amazon for £19.99 I'll shoot them a message and make sure they aren't a bit dodgy I've just read a load of common threads on the forum and I might have been screwed possibly here.