Endpoint Security Version

Redraptor

Hi all, I hope you are good. I have a question, I need to install ESET Endopint Security in windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise. It had version 6 but it says it was expired, so i desinstalled it. I am trying to install mant version after version 6 but I cant, it says it is not compatible with o.s.

I am downloadinw versions from Security Management Center.

I have another server with Windows Server 2008 R2 standart with ESET Endpoint security 7.3.2041.0

So, I have my Windows Server R2 Enterprise without software protection, only the eset agent, Could you help me please.

• Administrators

For Windows server operating system we have ESET File Security (v7.3 is the latest). ESET Endpoint is not suitable for installation on servers.

Hi, when I clik here:
image.png.4d19b239e891c6f54bb2d87a63e39a3c.png

It takes me to a guide, but how Can i do that if I have not installed the product? 

image.png.1ecc627bf38d9ed6941b2ad6cc447770.png

I try this, doesnt work. any suggestion please.

image.png.86b01d9282fc36ffe6af1a87914f47b0.png

45 minutes ago, Redraptor said:

I try this, doesnt work. any suggestion please.

You are running Eset AV remover which is designed to remove other AV vendor products.

@Marcos instructed you to run the Eset Uninstaller tool. It can be downloaded from the following link along with a description on how to run the tool: https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

2 hours ago, Redraptor said:

Problem is compatbility. 

Do you have the KB's installed that are noted below?

Supported Operating Systems:

Microsoft Windows Server 2019 (Server Core and Desktop Experience)

Microsoft Windows Server 2016 (Server Core and Desktop Experience)

Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2

Microsoft Windows Server 2012

Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 with KB4474419 exlink and KB4490628 exlink installed

Server Core (Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012, 2012 R2)

NOTE

If you are running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, read the SHA-2 required compatibility and ensure your operating system has all necessary patches applied.

Edited by itman