Access to multiple ESET Protect Cloud tenants

Ufoto
Go to solution Solved by MichalJ,

Hello,

We have two customers who want to grant me access to their ESET Protect Cloud instances. We created a new account with my email address for the first one and I was able to access their instance, however when the second customer tries to grant me access it says that the email address is already in use. 

Is there any way around this apart from creating dummy emails for each new login? Are there any plans to add multi-instance access? For example another vendor we work with allows you to log in with your account at their cloud portal, and then if you have access to multiple customers you simply have a drop-down menu with all tenants you have access to (even for non-MSP customers). 

• ESET Staff
  • Solution

Hello @Ufoto

As of now, this is indeed not possible. I assume, that you are a reseller, and you have more than one customer, that has their own EPC instances. As of now, you will have to have a different aliases for every such instance, as one "EBA USER" can be linked only to one EBA instance, and one EPC Instance. 

We are working on a new reseller focus portal, which will allow you to have a "service level login" to all your customers EPC instances. So yes, there is plan to add multi instance access, however I can´t confirm exact timeline at this moment. But our target experience is similar to the one you are referring to. 

Regards,

Michal 

2 hours ago, MichalJ said:

Hello @Ufoto

As of now, this is indeed not possible. I assume, that you are a reseller, and you have more than one customer, that has their own EPC instances. As of now, you will have to have a different aliases for every such instance, as one "EBA USER" can be linked only to one EBA instance, and one EPC Instance. 

We are working on a new reseller focus portal, which will allow you to have a "service level login" to all your customers EPC instances. So yes, there is plan to add multi instance access, however I can´t confirm exact timeline at this moment. But our target experience is similar to the one you are referring to. 

Regards,

Michal 

That sounds great! I hope you implement this soon, it will make managing different instances much easier.