(FF87) BPP Keeps Opening by Itself + Intended Non-BPP Site

When I clk'd the Firefox 87 shtcut to open this Forum site the BPP page Also opened by itself, as it has done multi-times today and in the recent past.

Is there any known update or Setting that might cause this without my Clk'ing a BPP-designated site?

Will go to Mozillazine Forum next but thought a Yes / No answer here would help there.

Verify that you haven't inadvertently enabled the "Secure all browsers" in Eset B&PP settings. If this setting in enabled, the browser will always open in protected mode:

Eset_BPP.thumb.png.03402ce78389d7abf66cf92a71131e5f.png

Thanks, itman. Secure All = No chk there; There is some delay between the opening of the intended, non-BPP site and the appearance of the BPP page.

This morning on a non-BPP college football site it has appeared Twice  so far (ie) appear after approx 1 minute viewing, delete, re-appear 2 minutes later. Often FF Safe Mode shows Addons/Extensions are the culprit and I could try working ONLY in a Test Profile to see IF it happens then.

Just making sure no one had seen this before or knew of a possibility. I think it will be hard to diagnose.

I would would uninstall Eset, reboot, and re-install Eset to rule out that Eset is the problem. Then proceed to checking out FireFox as the source of the issue. Remember that Eset uses an internal list of sites to open in B&PP. Possible that got corrupted somehow.