app lock unsuccessful atempts

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi, in the security report I see under App Lock a number at unsuccessful attempts. What does this number means? For example my Gmail is protected and I am in chrome browser. if I press the android button to go to the previous app to go to WhatsApp, but then it shows Gmail because I opened that as well. Does that count as an unsuccessful attempt if I don't login, but go to WhatsApp instead? 

Can I see somewhere more info about that number? which app? datetime? 

• Administrators

It counts the number of unsuccessful unlock attempts. If you press a button to go to the previous open application, you must unlock the application again if some time has already elapsed since it was unlocked previously.

What applications do you have locked? Chrome browser, Gmail app, WhatsApp and some others as well?

Sorry, I was not clear. What I mean is: how can I know what causes this number. If the attempts number is 20 and they are all caused because of switching from apps, I am fine with it. But if this number is caused by another app trying to connect to this protected app or something else, I need to take actions. 

Edited by janjansen
clarification