Passwort geht mal und mal nicht (Password works sometimes and sometimes not)

Auf dem Computer sind mehrere Linux  (z. B. Mint) 19 und 20, auch ein neues  Zorin, 15.3, weil ich damit mal abiword ausbprobieren will, da man vom Dokument  in Extra, sofort in Gooogle Suche kommt und auch andere Vorteile es hat.

Um jedes dieser Betriebssysteme eine Absicherung zu geben fehlt mir nun eine Sicherung. Einmal funktioniert Name und Passwort von Eset Linux, aber  einen Tag später nicht. Egal was man eingibt geht nicht. Selbst was mir gesendet wird von Eset geht nicht. Dazu hab ich Eset die Kopie vom 27.10.2020 gesendet . Eric

Machine transaltion:

On the computer there are several Linux (e.g. Mint) 19 and 20, also a new Zorin, 15.3, because I want to try abiword with it, because you get from the document in Extra, immediately to Google Search and it also has other advantages .

To give each of these operating systems a protection, I am now missing a backup. One time the Eset Linux name and password work, but one day later they don't. It doesn't matter what you enter. Even what is sent to me by Eset does not work. I sent the copy to Eset on October 27th, 2020.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Passwort geht mal und mal nicht (Password works sometimes and sometimes not)
  • Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum. Otherwise moderators and most of other users will not understand you and be able to help.

I'm going to send your your U/P in a private message. Should you run into update or other issues, please contact your local ESET distributor.