Steam client causing Spam filter;Limited Direct Cloud connectivity.

When i open the steam client  a short time later within 1 min i see the above error notification , Full connectivity is restored a short time after closing the application why would it do this , using the same port as eset?

• Administrators

I for one haven't seen any report of the error in connection with the Steam client yet. Please enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support, reproduce the issue, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

• Most Valued Members
1 hour ago, Marcos said:

I for one haven't seen any report of the error in connection with the Steam client yet. Please enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for technical support, reproduce the issue, disable logging and collect logs with ESET Log Collector.

I did get the same alert I believe yesterday and I believe it was at the same time I'd opened steam but it went off straight away. Haven't been able to reproduce as of yet though

• 3 weeks later...
  • Most Valued Members
On 3/26/2021 at 2:37 PM, Marcos said:

I've noticed lately that if I open steam and check for updates it gets suck and I have to close it completely and re-open.

Normally I wouldn't suspect Eset but a while back the first time this happened I got a Limited Direct Cloud connectivity error. Could Eset be still the cause but not be showing an error? Next time I know there is an update, should I enable advanced logging?

• Administrators

Before you enable advanced logging it's necessary to narrow it down to the particular protection feature or setting that must be disabled in for the issue not to occur.