Double charging? New device treated as new licence!

I have an Eset multi-device security licence for 5 devices.

I am using only 3 devices at the moment.

I tried to add a new mobile device today but all I have been able to do is open a new free trial.

I cannot activate this device on my existing licence.

Licence manager in My Eset does not offer an option to add a device.

How do I do this?

I should have said, I downloaded ESET on my phone and I have immediately been subscribed and charged £4.99 by Google Play!

I never got the product installation wizard (please see attached screenshot) - it never appeared.

Therefore I never had an opportunity to add the device to my existing licence.

I have been double-charged! Ridiculous.

Clipboard02.jpg

• Administrators

The above screen shot is the activation window of ESET products on MS Windows.

As for ESET Mobile Security, the premium license should be activated automatically after purchase from Google Play. In case the registration email doesn't match the Google Play email, you can enter the license key in the main menu -> License -> Enter a license key.

Thank you Marcos.

Sorry but I don't understand how to de-activate the premium license. Which main menu? Google Play? My Eset? On the mobile device or on my laptop? I really do not understand what to do.

• Administrators

1, Purchasing a license from Google Play requires your consent. After tapping the Purchase button Google Play opens and asks you to select the credit card for payment and confirm the purchase. Within the course of the first 48 hours from purchase you can cancel the payment yourself via your Google Play account. If more than 48 hours have already elapsed, please contact your local ESET distributor to arrange a refund.

2, In order to activate ESET Mobile Security with an existing license when your registration email address doesn't match your Google Play address, enter your license key here:

image.png

image.png