How to blacklist an ip in ESET, help!

Go to solution Solved by itman,

I would like to blacklist a range of IP addresses (MS Servers)  ingress and egress regardless of the applications, how should I do it in ESET, I have tried to set up in firewall rule, but it seems not working. Can someone help! I have done this with other AV tools by simply adding a range of ip for example "104.16.25.1-104.16.25.255", I suppose ESET should have the same function to block ips

• Solution

Refer to the below screen shots to set up the Eset firewall rule. If you want the blocked activity logged in Eset Network protection log, set Logging severity level to "Information" or "Warning" level.

After the firewall rule is created, make sure you move it to the top of the existing rule set. This will ensure no existing firewall rule could interfere with it.

Eset_Rule1.png.de0ee8495fb574970fa28674bb9d018c.png

Eset_Rule2.png.7137b18e19bd34e5efeb731e59968170.png

23 minutes ago, itman said:

Refer to the below screen shots to set up the Eset firewall rule. If you want the blocked activity logged in Eset Network protection log, set Logging severity level to "Information" or "Warning" level.

After the firewall rule is created, make sure you move it to the top of the existing rule set. This will ensure no existing firewall rule could interfere with it.

Eset_Rule1.png.de0ee8495fb574970fa28674bb9d018c.png

Eset_Rule2.png.7137b18e19bd34e5efeb731e59968170.png

Thank you very much for the detailed guide !