deleted ESET manually without seeing Epfw NDIS LightWeight

• Administrators

Please clarify what issue you are having. Are you unable to install or uninstall ESET? Do you have network issues after running the uninstall tool?

44 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please clarify what issue you are having. Are you unable to install or uninstall ESET? Do you have network issues after running the uninstall tool?

Its uninstalled and the computer works fine,but im just wondering about that step since i've never seen that driver.

• Most Valued Members

in my pc the Epfw NDIS LightWeight Filter driver isn't present in the network adapter properties window, so i guess it depends on windows version and configuration, unless Eset stopped providing the driver in it's products,

in any case, if you used the uninstaller and the application reports that your pc is clean and no supported products are found, then you're fine.

3 hours ago, shocked said:

the Epfw NDIS LightWeight Filter driver isn't present in the network adapter properties window

Earlier versions of Eset used a NDIS network mini-port filter driver to filter SSL/TLS network traffic. This has been replaced in later Eset versions which now use the Windows Filtering Platform (WFP) built into the Win OS.

Edited by itman