Licence Manager lists machines as "Suspicious". How can I remove that?

I have a current licence which is being used legally for a number of machines.  I actually have one licence spare at the moment so there should be no problems with that.  These show up on Licence Manager as "green ticked", activated and current just as they should.  Two of them are flagged as "yellow pling" and "Suspicious" though this does not affect their protection in any way.  They are all showing last connection as within a few days.  They are both laptops.

I believe this may have been due to a number of incorrect logins in the past which Eset sees as possible evidence of theft, understandably.  This does not seem to be a time related thing which will reset itself, they have been like that for a long time now.  Is there a way I can remove that Suspicious tag and get these machines listed as fully accepted again?

Here is a couple of screenshots of what I am seeing.  The first is what I currently see when navigating to the Anti-Theft section of my account.  The machines have anti-theft enabled and are reporting being active and covered in their settings but they do not appear in the anti-theft listing.  The second is the listed machines under my account showing the two marked as Suspicious..

I have just found out now that there seems to be some conflict in logins which I must have caused.  My licence and account is registered under one email address and, as I understood it, the anti-theft had to be based on a different email address to work as it should.  If I login to anti-theft under my original account address I see the screen in the top half of the picture with no devices listed.  When I login to anti-theft under the alternative email address supplied especially for that purpose I get a partial list with a couple of the non-problematic devices showing and two old devices showing expired Trial licences which have now been added legally to the current multiple licence but still seem to be hanging around here.  I have removed those two now.  However, the two problem devices listed as Suspicious are nowhere to be seen.

I wonder if I have these registered with the incorrect email address for anti-theft meaning that function is not activated on this account?  Is that a possibility?

Eset_Suspicious_Entries.jpg

I'm getting there.  It seems I misunderstood something about the setup of this function.  Somewhere I know there is advice that you need a dummy email account for something.  I have it inserted as the login for Anti-Theft on my machines so it seems the devices are talking to another account which I never access.

I have just tried changing the Anti-Theft login on my main PC to the usual Eset account credentials and voila, the machine has appeared.  I'm goping to try this with the other devices and see what comes up.

Yes!  The answer is simply that I have had each of the machines logging in to Anti-Theft under the wrong credentials so they have effectively been linking with some other account, perhaps their own which means there could be a number of rogue redundant accounts knocking about in the Eset database.  The answer is just to go to Setup/Security Tools and turn off Anti-Theft.  You will need the credentials of the account you originally entered here when you first turned it on to allow that.  When it is disabled it simply vanishes from the Anti-Theft side of the account though it stays visible in licence manager.  Turning Anti-Theft back on and entering the correct credentials for your main Eset account allows it to then be seen in Anti-Theft.

Once I logged in correctly all of the machines showed up in the Anti-Theft Manager page.  The two rogue machines were still listed as "Suspicious" but there was now a process to relabel them as "Recovered" and remove the yellow stigma.  All sorted.

This has occurred purely due to my own confusion regarding the relevance of that "dummy login" which I seem to recall I read that this functionality needed.  I wonder if this is meant to be a dummy Windows login which I can see I actually have?  My apologies to Eset for the silly mistake.  I will message their support updating them and try to remove the rogue accounts which are now not needed.