Combining licenses, is it possible?

olavski
Go to solution Solved by SweX,

Hello,

We have NOD32 running with 45 licenses.   I asked our software distributor to add another 5 to that account. Instead he sends me a new 5 license account (with username and password) and tells me I have to 'combine' the licenses so they will by available under one account.   I would like to have this running under one NOD32 account, not two.     Also, now these 45 licenses will expire quite a bit earlier than the 5 new ones.   

Is there an easy way to just have 50 licenses instead of 45 and 5 that expire on different dates?   Thanks in advance.

Hello, olavski

As a partner i can tell you that if the 5 additional were added within like 60 days we could have made your license into a 50. Once you pass that date its essentially paying for 10 months or less vs the full 12months, so we create a new license so you get what you pay for or as advertised.

What has normaly happened is when those 45 start to expire, renew with the price of 50 instead of 45, so all 50 expire on the same date as you stated.

Thanks for your answer. One more thing:

When I upload the license key file I got with those 5 licenses will it overwrite the current one?     See I'm not sure how this is supposed to work because, as far as I know, you can only use 1 license key in Remote Administrator Console.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by olavski

Ah! You can upload and use multipe license files.

I will renew them all at once like you said Arakasi.   Thanks for the help, appreciate it. :)

Edited by olavski

You're welcome.

ERA will automatically use the best licenses available or in thsi instance move to the 5 when the 45 is exhausted.

Would it be possible to mark thread as solved ? Thanks friend.

• Solution

Yep go ahead. Thanks

FYI, You are the one that have to mark it as solved since you started the thread no one else can do that  :D