Latest Cybersecurity pro and big Sur 11.2.3

I had a few problems using forticlient vpn version 6.4.3.1325 this morning and the mac froze up.

Forticlient hung and basically I had to restart looking at the logs it seems that Eset crashed the process taking out operating system as well.

The forticlient log had a quiet a few of these entries until a power off and restart fixed.

Process:               esets_fcor [862]
Path:                  /Applications/ESET Cyber Security Pro.app/Contents/MacOS/esets_fcor
Identifier:            esets_fcor
Version:               0
Code Type:             X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:        esets_daemon [283]
Responsible:           esets_ctl [62]
User ID:               0

Date/Time:             2021-03-11 07:55:07.223 +0000
OS Version:            macOS 11.2.3 (20D91)
Report Version:        12
Bridge OS Version:     5.2 (18P4347)
Anonymous UUID:        7D87C93B-DE0A-5BDE-4094-1B2F6D59EED4

crashlog.rar

Edited by Marcos
Crash log moved to a file

Lol Finally got around to doing this but couldn't submit the log file as it was larger than the permitted size.

I think you need to look at either how large the log files get and split them or increase the permitted size on your ticket system.

I guess they'll email me offering another way to submit the logs.

• Most Valued Members
7 hours ago, The PIT said:

Lol Finally got around to doing this but couldn't submit the log file as it was larger than the permitted size.

I think you need to look at either how large the log files get and split them or increase the permitted size on your ticket system.

I guess they'll email me offering another way to submit the logs.

If it's too big you could upload it to a free temporarily file hosting service and then send the link in the email 

• 3 weeks later...

Had to remove eset to test sophos for work. I've now re-installed it and will see if the issues return. The uninstaller failed to remove all instances of eset so it was still running and crashing before I manually removed all traces.

Pretty annoying that virus companies still can't get it right when removing software.