forgotten to decrypt the ESET encrypted drive, before I ESET uninstalled.

Hello.
I use Windows 10 Home and had tried a few weeks ago once ESET. I have also created ESET encrypted drive. Eventually I uninstalled ESET, because to me that many Web pages are blocked, etc. But I had forgotten to decrypt the ESET encrypted drive, before I ESET uninstalled. How do I get the data in the ESET encrypted drive?
MfG Thomsen

What happens to my encrypted data if I have to uninstall ESET or there is a problem with the product? 

Your encrypted files are stored separately from ESET program files. Uninstallation or errors in your ESET program will not affect your files. If you have to uninstall ESET Smart Security Premium, you can access your encrypted data after reinstallation by double-clicking the file and typing in your password.

https://support.eset.com/en/kb6266-eset-secure-data-faq#deleteVD

• Most Valued Members
14 hours ago, Tomsencrx said:

Hello.
I use Windows 10 Home and had tried a few weeks ago once ESET. I have also created ESET encrypted drive. Eventually I uninstalled ESET, because to me that many Web pages are blocked, etc. But I had forgotten to decrypt the ESET encrypted drive, before I ESET uninstalled. How do I get the data in the ESET encrypted drive?
MfG Thomsen

What Web pages are blocked? If you think it is a false positive you can report it and you can also add websites to exceptions. However usually when a website is blocked their is a genuine reason for this e.g. the website hosts malware content and so on. If you are viewing these sites without protection or lesser protection you could be putting your device at risk