Difference between Internet Security and NOD32 Antivirus

Guest ÖZCNA KAPLAN

Guest ÖZCNA KAPLAN

I want to learn difference between internet securtrity and normal antivirus system.

I have internet security program. When ı buy nod 32 normal antivirus system can ı get in the licence code on internet security program ?

ı will buy the program but ı can not understandt whic one ı should buy ?

• Marcos changed the title to Difference between Internet Security and NOD32 Antivirus
  • Administrators

I would recommend ESET Internet Security since it can also protect you from RDP bruteforce attacks and other exploitation of vulnerabilities in network protocols. Moreover, it also contains antispam, Parental Control and Anti-Theft.

There's also a premium product ESET Smart Security Premium which provides EIS features plus Data encryption and Password manager. Later this year it will also bring an additional protection feature that will be unique to this product and won't be part of EAV/EIS.

• ESET Moderators

Hello,

The article at https://support.eset.com/en/kb318-features-available-in-windows-eset-home-products gives an overview of what feature each program has.  Like my colleague @Marcos, I would suggest looking at ESET Internet Security for its network security features.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky