ARM64 version of ESET business products available

need the arm64 NOD32 for business I have several hundred business licenses but cannot se eset with arm processor.  Thanks!

Hello Sirs,
A business customer here. ... ESET Endpoint Antivirus using together with ESET Protect.
Having one Surface PRO X, so I am courious to try the product for ARM based processors along with the Agent.
Thank You!

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Niksanina

18 hours ago, Niksanina said:

Hey,
I would like to test this ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Management Agent. We have some Lenovos with ARM

sure, I will send you a private message with details in a moment.

Peter

HI Peter,

if you want to use "send feedback from EEA ARM64 there is just option ESSP and my.eset.com ;) 
Ok I installed arm64 windows and EEA ARM64 on parallels and if you enabe device control and you restart it there lust loading circle .... Only way is to reinstall OS and than later EEA ARM64. I also have installed Agent 8.0 which was connected to PROTECT cloud console.

EEA is 8.1_2020

Thank you 

Matej

Edited by Matej

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Matej,

On 6/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, Matej said:

if you want to use "send feedback from EEA ARM64 there is just option ESSP and my.eset.com ;) 

Can you please send me the original URL (go.eset.eu...) i.e. the one before you got redirected?

Easiest way is to disconnect from the internet and try to submit the support request.

As far as I know, the requests should be forwarded to the standard support form, not the BETA one.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, Matej said:

Ok I installed arm64 windows and EEA ARM64 on parallels and if you enabe device control and you restart it there lust loading circle .... Only way is to reinstall OS and than later EEA ARM64. I also have installed Agent 8.0 which was connected to PROTECT cloud console.

EEA is 8.1_2020

I guess you already reinstalled the system, right? 
I think a complete memory dump from such state might reveal what went wrong there...

If possible also please collect output from ESET Log Collector before enabling and rebooting the Device control.

Peter

• Peter Randziak changed the title to ARM64 version of ESET business products available
  • 5 months later...