ARM64 version of ESET business products available

• ESET Moderators

The ARM64 business offering is now available for general public at https://www.eset.com/int/arm64-protection/

ESET Endpoint Antivirus for Windows on ARM is available at https://www.eset.com/int/business/download/endpoint-antivirus-windows-on-arm/

deployment by means of ESET PROTECT console is described at https://support.eset.com/en/kb8036-deploy-eset-endpoint-for-arm-using-eset-protect-81

Feel free to ask questions and report possible issues here on ESET Forums.

For anyone interested in trying business products for ARM64 platform, we have good news to share.

ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Management Agent natively running on ARM64 is available for BETA testing, you can sign up just by  replying here, or by sending me (@Peter Randziak) or @TomasP a private message.

BETA licenses free of charge are available for this test. 

We are looking forward to your feedback,
Peter on behalf of the teams involved

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Gregboss95

On 2/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, Gregboss95 said:

Hello, count me in i'm interested and we are already client with licences of the standard version !

We count wit you, I will send you a private message with access details in a few moments.

Peter

Hello,

A customer has a SURFACE PRO X (they already have a license) and we are therefore very interested in beta testing the ESET ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS solutions.

Regards,

Aurélien F. - ISICOM.com

• ESET Moderators

Hello @Aurelien,

15 hours ago, Aurelien said:

A customer has a SURFACE PRO X (they already have a license) and we are therefore very interested in beta testing the ESET ENDPOINT ANTIVIRUS solutions.

great, I will send you a private message with further instructions in a few moments.

Regards, Peter

• ESET Moderators

Hello John,

3 hours ago, John Delta Automatisering said:

Hello we have several Windows Surface Pro X tablets now. We would like to test the Beta version.

good I will invite you via a private message in a moment.

3 hours ago, John Delta Automatisering said:

Can it be used with Bitlocker?

I haven't seen any issue reports with it and do not see a reason, why it shouldn't be...

Regards, Peter

• ESET Moderators

Hello @hewhodoeswonder,

1 hour ago, hewhodoeswonder said:

thanks for the details. I don't agree to term 5 of the agreement, so I will not use the beta software.

Those are our general BETA terms, this BETA testing is happening only in invited group of people.

Would it be O.K. for you, if I assure that the feedback provided by means of private message to me will stay in ESET company?

This feedback is generally processed by TechSupport, Technology (Devs, QA, Product owners) and Product management teams.

Regards, Peter

ESET BETA Programs Manager

Hi Peter,

thanks for coming back to this. The part that really bothers me is that ESET requests the copyright on my feedback, or an 'exclusive license' as you phrase it.

Best regards,

Matthias