Bug after update to ESET PROTECT Console - Version 8.0.19.0

After update, in Widget Product version status, Mobile appear grey and devices Unknown, as in attach. In Android devices both devices apear correctly, without any problems.  The platform is VA (CentOS)

eset1.PNG

eset2.PNG

Edited by Ionut C.

• ESET Staff

Any chance this has recovered in the meantime? Version check status re-calculation might take some time (should be no more than 1 hour in case ESET repository  servers are available).

I'm looking into installing this update on my server soon. But I can't find any information prerequisite information such as size of the update, estimated install time, or if I need to reboot afterwards. Is anybody able to provide this?

4 minutes ago, gchapmangt said:

I'm looking into installing this update on my server soon. But I can't find any information prerequisite information such as size of the update, estimated install time, or if I need to reboot afterwards. Is anybody able to provide this?

It's relatively small update, if you're updating from the previous version, which is 8.0.16.0. Took a few minutes on the server side. The problem, as always, is the requirement to update the Management Agents as well.

• ESET Staff
On 2/23/2021 at 12:00 AM, DavidFainshtein said:

It's relatively small update, if you're updating from the previous version, which is 8.0.16.0. Took a few minutes on the server side. The problem, as always, is the requirement to update the Management Agents as well.

Actually recent release 8.0.19.0 updates only EP server and console, so there is no need to update management agents in case they were already on version 8.0.