The parent, an administrator account access licanse its possible same licanse access The child accounts

Saifuddinit

The parent, an administrator-like account, has full control over all devices. and license  is there is way like The child accounts also assign license to client  because once i am try to login with child account and assign license from task scheduler to any user its not showing

Please note we have given child account to specify group not all group

• Administrators

Unfortunately it is not clear what you mean, please try to rephrase your query. Are you referring to working with licenses in the EBA or ESET PROTECT console? Also task scheduler in our security products has nothing to to with assigning licenses. Perhaps the best would be to contact your local ESET distributor and communicate in your mother tongue.

My concern is I have created 2 account 1 admin and limited access user in  Eset Security management console so admin can access license. but limited user which i given access only  specify (US) group he has not access all group so he can access license or not or only administrator can assign the license this my concern

• ESET Staff

The best would be if you contact our local distributor via a customer care ticket. We might needed detailed screenshots of how your permission sets are setup, and which functionality modules / groups they have access to. 

Edited by MichalJ