I Cant Open Any Microsoft App

Hi Everyone I have installed ESET internet security and since then I cant open any Microsoft store app and I cant open the Microsoft store I tried to see tutorials on the internet none of them helped me I am sure the problem its from ESET because when I uninstalled ESET everything worked just fine (I disabled the ssl filtering didn't help. I disabled the firewall, didn't help. I disabled ESET entirely didn't help. just when I uninstalled ESET  everything worked fine and when I reinstalled ESET the problem appeared again. this issue driving me crazy pls help me asap.)

• Administrators

Basically it's only HIPS that can prevent an application from being run provided that a block rule for the app is created. Does temporarily disabling HIPS and rebooting the machine make a difference? After the test don't forget to re-enable HIPS and reboot the machine to get your machine fully protected.

One possibility is the Win 10 firewall is either disabled or not starting automatically.

By default, the Eset firewall will also use the Win firewall inbound rules. This is required for Win apps including Store to establish Internet connectivity. It is possible that for some reason the Eset installation is not setting up the Win firewall to run properly concurrently with its firewall.

With Eset Internet Security installed, verify that the Win firewall service is not disabled, is running, and set to run automatically per the below screen shot:

Eset_Firewall.thumb.png.5423816c658d7d2578b88f48b06e4809.png