ESET BANKING MODE

I have my default browser as Chrome which is set to auto delete history and it works in normal chrome browser.  However... When in ESET Banking mode I notice it does not delete history and I have to do this manually after using Banking mode.  Is there a way to set to auto delete in this mode ?

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, kes32 said:

I have my default browser as Chrome which is set to auto delete history and it works in normal chrome browser.  However... When in ESET Banking mode I notice it does not delete history and I have to do this manually after using Banking mode.  Is there a way to set to auto delete in this mode ?

Try to change the settings to remove history when Chrome is opened through ESET Protection Mode and test it after , it works or not?

I assume Chrome works similar to FireFox in this regard.

Eset's B&PP creates a new profile in Firefox and uses that profile when B&PP is active. As such, none of your custom settings made to Firefox used during normal browser mode are deployed. As noted, you will have to duplicate your normal Chrome browser mode settings to the instance opened in B&PP mode. Also in this mode, browser extensions are disabled by default for security reasons.

Thanks to both responses.  I have duplicated the 'remove history' setting in banking but for some reason I still have to delete manually.....  when I press Ctl + History the history is still showing and I then have to click onto 'delete history" to remove completely.   I guess not a big problem since I am only using the ESET default browser  for banking. and Firefox for general browing etc.   Just find it odd that it seems to work on Firefox and Chrome  but not  in ESET banking.