Real- time file system protection Issue

hello

I using ESET Internet Security(V 14.0.22) on Windows 10 

i have problem with that, program notice that: "Real time file system protection is Non'Funtional"

i tried to enabling/ disabling real time system protection in Basic Setup to solve this problem but nothing get changed.

thanks so much

• Administrators

It is possible that Windows is incorrectly reporting that OOBE has not completed yet. To find out, please carry on as follows:

- in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics click Create to generate a dump of ekrn
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- upload the generated archive to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

As of v14.1 which will are working on and should be available some time soon we will implement a workaround for the erroneous reporting of OOBE not having completed.

• Administrators

Strange, a protocol mismatch is reported by real-time protection but the version of eamonm.sys driver on the disk is correct. This could happen if you upgraded from on older version but didn't reboot the machine. However, upgrade to v14.0.22 was performed in Nov 20 and the machine has been rebooted since.

Please generate a kernel memory dump as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380, compress it, upload it to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• 2 weeks later...

On 2/1/2021 at 12:55 PM, Marcos said:

Strange, a protocol mismatch is reported by real-time protection but the version of eamonm.sys driver on the disk is correct. This could happen if you upgraded from on older version but didn't reboot the machine. However, upgrade to v14.0.22 was performed in Nov 20 and the machine has been rebooted since.

Please generate a kernel memory dump as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb380, compress it, upload it to a safe location and drop me a personal message with a download link.

I've read kernel memory dump's instruction and generated that file, but the size of dump file is 12 GB. i tried several times to upload it but it failed. my internet link speed is not so fast. is there exist any alternative approach to solves my problem?

• Most Valued Members
42 minutes ago, amir91 said:

I've read kernel memory dump's instruction and generated that file, but the size of dump file is 12 GB. i tried several times to upload it but it failed. my internet link speed is not so fast. is there exist any alternative approach to solves my problem?

Have you tried uninstalling in safe mode with eset's uninstaller tool available at https://support.eset.com/en/kb2289-uninstall-eset-manually-using-the-eset-uninstaller-tool

You can back any settings up before doing this if needs be. Just wondering if something happened to cause this during an upgrade