impossible d'attibuer de la mémoire resource temporarily unavailable

Hi,

I try to scan an external SanDisk Card with ESET Nod 32 antivirus for Linux and I receive this message:

impossible d'attibuer de la mémoire resource temporarily unavailable

So impossible to access to the card ant to scan it. Then The antivirus closes automatically and it is impossible to open it again and I have to restart the computer.

i'm afraid it's a virus acting from inside the card, but maybe there is another reason.

Please, do you have some information?

Thank you.

I add this:

I'm using a multiple format external adaptator to insert the SandDisc card. Using this adaptator, I can scan a SIM card and other kind of cards with no problem, but when I insert the ScanDisk the error appears. I don't have a second ScanDisc card to check.

Thanks

• Most Valued Members
3 hours ago, Linux said:

I add this:

I'm using a multiple format external adaptator to insert the SandDisc card. Using this adaptator, I can scan a SIM card and other kind of cards with no problem, but when I insert the ScanDisk the error appears. I don't have a second ScanDisc card to check.

Thanks

You'll probably have more chance of a reply posting in the Linux forum for home users as this bit is for nod32 for Windows 

https://forum.eset.com/forum/27-eset-nod32-antivirus-for-linux-desktop/

• Administrators

You can contact your local ESET distributor, open a support ticket and provide logs collected as per https://support.eset.com/en/kb6159.

However, ESET NOD32 Antvirus for Linux desktop is already in limited support which means:

• Availability of regular module updates1
  • Security and stability updates for critical bugs at ESET's discretion
  • Technical Support is available only for known bugs (where a fix is already available)
  • No localization updates are possible
  • Compatibility with select operating systems at ESET’s discretion
  • Documentation updates guaranteed only for critical issues (preventing the products’ core functionality and security from working properly)