Citrix Gateway security analysis: None of Firewall installed on your machine is enabled.

Hello, everyone!

I'am using Windows10 and last version of Eset Internet Security (14.0.22.0) and I like it.

Now I had to work remotely and for it I use my PC. My employer use BYOD system via Citrix Gateway and when I try to connect citrix gateway makes local security check of my PC and I cant pass it... the reason is "None of Firewall installed on your machine is enabled." (OS and ESET Internet Security installed well, no errors, all is perfect)

I already had such problem year before in 2020 and I cant found any solution...but somehow problem get solved and from spring 2020 all work well until last week when my employer updates his citrix services. And again I cant use my PC like I need it =(

I've got two questions:
1) Why citrix gateway cant see ESET Firewall? Which is exist and works well 😃 And when this miscommunication between Citrix and Eset gonna be solved?

2) Is it possible to enable Windows Firewall? Coz Eset application is managing windows security settings and I cant just ON windows firewall.

Thank you!

3 hours ago, unt0xic said:

Is it possible to enable Windows Firewall? Coz Eset application is managing windows security settings and I cant just ON windows firewall.

You can disable the Eset firewall as shown in the below screen shot. Disable time options are shown including permanent disabling - not recommended:

Eset_Firewall.thumb.png.8f905bed589afecb7d7ca31c15ee7ed9.png