Eset is refusing to send me the license key purchased almost two month ago!

At the end of November 2020 we renewed two licenses for 1 year subscription for 3 and 5 devices. After 10 (ten!) days we received only 3 devices license key. We are still waiting the second 5 devices key. We contacted Eset support service and provided them with all accounting and bank information proving our purchase. But they did nothing to solve the problem. Almost two month!

Very bad service and very bad support

• Administrators

First of all, there is no reason to not resend the license email to your registration email address. The email is sent automatically almost instantly after purchase or after filling in the form https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/.

If the email doesn't come, check your spam folder please.

As to your licenses, I've found 3 valid ones:
3AH-758-CBE, 3 devices, valid until May 1, 2021
3AJ-A73-HSH, 3 devices, valid until June 6, 2021
3AJ-X4N-AEJ, 3 devices, valid until Dec 4, 2021

If there are any issues with your licenses, please contact the Russian distributor who issued them. They all appear to be valid and working.

Hello again.t

Thanks for your reply. Yes, till today we had 3 active licenses and paid one, for which we couldn’t get a key. Finally, today (after almost two months!!!) we got the key for the last license. As you can check, now we have 4 active licenses, as it should be. Hope we will avoid such situation in the future.

Thanks for your attention. Case is closed.

Yes, but we paid for it 2 month ago and kept waiting for the license during all the time.  Perhaps you think it is normal situation - to pay money for something and get it after 2 month. Yes the license was created just yesterday, but can you explain me why the license generating takes so long time?

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Phaic said:

Yes, but we paid for it 2 month ago and kept waiting for the license during all the time.  Perhaps you think it is normal situation - to pay money for something and get it after 2 month. Yes the license was created just yesterday, but can you explain me why the license generating takes so long time?

I have no clue what happened, you must contact the issuer of the license for clarification. When we sell a license, we send out a license email immediately. If you actually paid two months ago, you should have received a license email at that time.  Please contact the seller and inquire about why the license was created just yesterday.