could not install ESET security pro after BIG SUR installation

I installed MAC OS Big Sur overnight. ESET has problems with that. I looked on their website and found all kinds of update installations and downloads. But in the end going through most of the installation wizard I get the notification that the installation program is only suitable for MAC OS version up to 11.0 and of course (!) the version (big sur) that I installed is 11.1.  How can I install ESET security pro? They say their products are compatible but apparently their are not! Please help

• Administrators

It's possible to continue with the installation despite the warning. The upcoming version of ECS will have the compatibility check updated to support v11.1.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 10:29 AM, Marcos said:

It's possible to continue with the installation despite the warning. The upcoming version of ECS will have the compatibility check updated to support v11.1.

I downloaded ESET today and it is not compatible with Big Sur 11.1. and the installation fails every time...

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Argo1111 said:

I downloaded ESET today and it is not compatible with Big Sur 11.1. and the installation fails every time...

It's possible to continue with installation:

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I believe what OP means is the installation will fail AFTER you choose to continue despite the warning. I have the same issue ever since Big Sur and now I tried uninstalling Cyber Security Pro. DO NOT DO THIS - I can no longer install it on 11.2.1, getting this screen. Effectively I am paying for a license I cannot use.

I don't know how I am supposed to attach a screenshot, so - The installation fails with the following message "The installation has failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."